16 April 2010

Another one down

I went to my first rally, the Tea Party, of all places.... Washington D.C. on tax day! 15 April 2010. I am deeply concerned and passionate about this cause. I feel that it is unfair that there is such a large population of people who pay no taxes... zero yet, get a large refund. Do I pay a lot of taxes? Yes, I pay my fair share. But dog gone it... everyone should pay their fair share. Fair Tax. Smaller Government. So nine more to go on the list posted below.

Oh by the way, "I've been A LITTLE AMUSED over the last couple of days where people have been having THESE RALLIES about taxes. You would think they would be saying THANK YOU," Obama said to a group of Democratic supporters who shelled out between $250 and $1250 to attend.

Someone should remind Obama that he is THE PRESIDENT he should have a little more respect for all AMERICANS, even if they disagree. Not just his supporters.

No comments:

Post a Comment