15 December 2010

It's almost Christmas.....

Ten days until Christmas, three months till I'm 40.


I have signed up to take two classes for the Spring 2011 semester and hopefully will qualify for a May graduation.  I will have to take my final class over the Summer to meet the graduation requirements.


I ran the Women's Running Magazine Half Marathon on November 21st, in St. Petersburg, Florida, I got a 2:37:58, the EXACT same time as my El Paso Half Marathon time this past March.  I signed up to run a Half Marathon in Las Cruces this Saturday, this time I will not have anyone to pace me so I'll see what my actual personal best time is... I hope I can get a Personal Record "PR".  I am thinking I may try and do a Half a Month.  So I am considering doing the Phoenix Rock & Roll Half in January and the New Orleans Rock & Roll Half in February, then the El Paso Half in March.  We'll see.


On January 22d I am hosting a home jewelry sales party at my house, I'm calling it a Red Carpet Jewerly Gala...A Night of Glitter, Glam & Glitz!  That has me thinking I may want to host a home sales party a month too.  Tupperware, Pampered Chef, Mary Kay, Avon, Home and Garden etc.


I visited the Veterans Home today with my unit, it was so nice to visit with these elderly heros, I never realized how they appreciate visitors.  I'm thinking I'd like to get Sir Arthur certified as a service dog and take him for visits to the retirees.


I've also been selected as the local Warrant Officer Association Chapter President.  I am looking forward to getting more WO's involved.


I'm all decorated for Christmas and really appreciating the small things that come with the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment